Meet your Wedding Vendors Team
Late last year, the exciting Spring Wedding Fair took place at the beautiful Wrights Watergardens in November 2019. This was the first event hosted by us and Wrights Watergardens, and brought together creative local businesses in the NZ Wedding Industry under one roof.
Of course, it attracted many excited couples looking for inspiration on how they can enhance their dream weddings / proposals.
Weddings and proposals happen all the time and sometimes it may feel like it is all the same. That's why planning for your special day in advance is crucial, and finding ways to add a personal touch and stand out from the rest can make that special day feel a little more unique for your loved one.
Did you miss out on the event and were you hoping to get inspiration to take your wedding / proposal event to the next level?
Look no further as we provide below the list of all the amazingly talented Wedding Vendors (click the link to visit their website).
Special thanks to Nicole Paton Photography for capturing these beautiful photos; we are able to look back on how much fun it was.
1) Wedding Event & Stationery
2) Hair & Make-up Services
Meenal Reedy Artistry (left)
Anita Morris Hair (middle)
Hayley Marees Beauty (right)
3) Jewellery Jeppson Brownie (left)
4) Florist Bloomsday (right)
5) Mobile Bar
6) Bridsmaids Dresses Baby's Breath Bridesmaids (left)
7) Wedding Celebrant & Event Planner Erin Simpson (right)
8) Decor and Furniture Hire
Event Essentials (left)
Marie & Pauline Decorations (middle)
The Pretty Prop Shop (right)
9) Bra Specialist Intimo Lingerie (left)
10) Beauty & Massage Service iGlow Spa (middle)
11) Gift Soaps Everyday Luxury Soaps (right)
12) Entertainment Andy Kean Magician (left)
13) Photobooth The Bot Shop NZ (right)
14) DJ & Music Hire DJ4You
15) Cake and Sweets Oh Sweetie
16) Flower Walls & Signages Stellar Backdrops
Thank you for scrolling through!
If you have any questions regarding any of these amazing vendors - feel free to flick us an email.
Stellar Backdrops Team